Code of Conduct
WecripT Ecosystem Product Secure SaaS: B 2 B Metaverse Marketplace Virtual Trade Show – Code Of Conduct
We firmly believe in the value and importance of an environment where all WESS community members feel welcome and safe. This Code of Conduct explains the behaviour we expect from WESS community members interacting at WESS events and across WESS blogs, online forums, and social media platforms. The purpose of WESS events, blogs, online forums, and social media platforms is to foster technical and professional education and encourage community discussion.
- You will behave in a way that facilitates a safe and supportive environment for all WESS event participants and across WESS blogs, online forums, and social media platforms.
- You will not engage in disruptive speech or behaviour or otherwise interfere with other individuals’ participation in WESS events and across WESS blogs, online forums, and social media platforms.
- You will not interfere with the operation of WESS events, blogs, online forums, and social media platforms.
- You will not attempt to receive benefits that you are not entitled to at WESS events and across WESS blogs, online forums, and social media platforms.
- You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behaviour, including but not limited to relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category.
- You will comply with the instructions of WESS event staff and WESS blog, online forum, and social media platform moderators.
- You will comply with all applicable laws and, in the context of WESS events, all of our event-specific requirements (including all health and safety requirements).
We expect all WESS community members (including but not limited to attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers, moderators, and WESS employees) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. In the context of WESS events, this Code of Conduct covers the main event and all related events (social or otherwise). WESS employees must continue to abide by all company policies at all times.
If we believe you breached this Code of Conduct, we may prohibit you from attending future WESS events and interacting across WESS blogs, online forums, and social media platforms. Additionally, if we believe that you breached this Code of Conduct in the context of an WESS event, we may require you to leave the WESS event. If we require you to leave an WESS event, you will not be eligible to receive a refund of any fees paid to us related to the event. All determinations are at our sole discretion. We will involve law enforcement if we deem appropriate.
If you witness or are subjected to inappropriate behaviour at an WESS event, or on an WESS blog, discussion forum, or social media platform, please promptly contact WESS at firstname.lastname@example.org.